The fellow will be a core part of the BYLC Curriculum Development team. His or her job would be to conduct research and create content for leadership development programs. She or he would also manage and facilitate different online and on-campus leadership programs run by BYLC. The fellows will go through a rigorous training which will prepare them to facilitate the programs efficiently and to manage complex classroom environments that they will encounter. Each fellow will have an opportunity to shape the lives of future leaders of Bangladesh and beyond.
- Conduct research to make evidence-based improvements to current methods of on-campus and online leadership courses
- Teach and facilitate in the leadership development programs
- Assist in planning and designing curriculum for the leadership programs
- Prepare guidelines and schedule for leadership sessions, activities, and small group discussions
- Supervise and monitor the work and performance of participants during the training programs
- Facilitate community service projects
- Ensure documentation of all training related activities
- Conduct workshops and presentations on leadership in different schools, colleges and universities across the country
- Serve in the Admissions of committee of different BYLC programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Proficient in both English and Bangla
- Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Willingness to pursue career in teaching
- Experience of teaching and facilitating group learning
- Competitive salary with housing, health and travel allowances
- Working in a multicultural environment with diverse and talented youth from Bangladesh and abroad
- Develop support capability and critical thinking skills while working with team members to provide assistance as assigned
Deadline for application: April 18, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Apply by filling out the form below. Your resume should include complete details of work experience, academic performance, extracurricular activities, and names and contact details of two referees.
If you have any further questions or concerns please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org