The prime responsibility of the Assistant Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation, is to contribute in developing the monitoring and evaluation system and to provide support in improving the impact of BYLC programs.
- Develop and strengthen BYLC’s program planning, monitoring and evaluation procedures. Conduct pre-post evaluations on all programs on an ongoing basis
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to senior management and assist President in BYLC’s internal audits
- Assist the various departments in gathering information and statistics for program documentation and reports; proposals and grants; annual reports and other communication materials
- Suggest and implement strategies in various departments for improving the reporting systems, develop monitoring and impact indicators for project success; bring efficiency and effectiveness in the programs by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities; and develop plans to minimize internal and external risks
- Conduct training and information workshops for capacity building of staff on various monitoring and evaluation tools
- Generate new ideas for future program development and provide analytical insight
Graduate in economics, statistics or any research related field
- 3-4 years' experience in research related work
- Qualitative and quantitative research knowledge
- Proven experience in writing research proposals and reports
- Commendable data analysis and interpretation skills
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Outstanding report writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge on statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS/STATA) would be an advantage
The Assistant Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation, will report to the Manager, Operations, and will have opportunity to work with the wider BYLC team.
- Competitive salary with housing, health and travel allowances
- Training on leadership and communication from internationally renowned experts
- Voluntary opportunities for youth leadership development
- Working in a multicultural environment with diverse and talented youth from Bangladesh and abroad
- Develop support capability and critical thinking skills while working with team members to provide assistance as assigned
Deadline for application: March 04, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
The Office of Professional Development (OPD), a key unit of Bangladesh Youth Leadership Center (BYLC), provides world class professional development training exclusively to BYLC graduates with an aim to prepare them for successful careers for public, private, and civil sector. OPD provides holistic, intensive, and interactive training that focuses on all aspects of career development and also provides job and internship placement services exclusively for BYLC graduates.
The Creative Assistant will plan and incorporate design concepts, create marketing materials, and collaborate with external vendors to ensure top-quality graphic materials.
- Plan and design website contents, marketing materials, and program brochures
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain website content and social media communication
- Prepare program related communication materials in print, electronic, and social media
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders including media, vendors, and administrators
- Plan, develop and drive marketing campaigns
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Well versed in graphics design with experience in designing and developing marketing campaign
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Lightroom
- Knowledge in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effect is preferred
- Minimum one or two year experience in design and marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bangla
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Personal qualities should include creativity, integrity, commitment to public service, independent thinker, team player, and an eye for detail
- Competitive salary package
- Training on leadership and professional development from a world class curriculum
How to apply:
- Your resume should include details of academic performances (include CGPA), work experiences, and relevant extracurricular activities or leadership training
- Please rename your document/resume with your Full Name underscore Intern-OPD
The intern will provide a wide range of database, research, and general support to Business Development team. In return, BYLC will provide an opportunity for the intern to gain experience in and familiarity with areas such as fundraising, philanthropy, international development, youth issues in Bangladesh, and the day-to-day operations of a nonprofit organization.
- Support in drafting funding proposals, reports, correspondence and reports for donors
- Conduct research on local and international donors, strategic partners, markets and industries
- Maintain funding database and other development materials for internal use
- Collaborate with communication staff to develop a fundraising brochure for external use
- Assist the development staff in planning donor engagement and other activities
- Attend department and staff meetings
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Strong writing and research abilities
- Desire to learn more about fundraising and philanthropy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with databases is desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
The intern will report to the Assistant Manager, Business Development and will have opportunity to work with the wider BYLC team.
- Competitive salary package
- Working in a multicultural environment with diverse and talented youth
- Develop support capability and critical thinking skills while working with team members
How to Apply
- Apply for the position at bylc.org/career. Your resume should include complete details of work experience, academic performance and extracurricular activities.
Deadline for application: March 10, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
- Execute the marketing plan and coordinate with the marketing team
- Visit different institutions for promotions of different BYLC’s programs
- Maintain liaison with a wide network of university clubs and career services centers
- Ensure proper documentations
- Provide necessary logistic support to marketing team
- Student from any public or private college/university/madrasah
- Proven track records of leadership role at different organizations
- Individuals with connections to a wide network of university clubs
- Interested in marketing, branding and communication
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel applications
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bangla
- 3 months (with possibility of extension on the basis of performances)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Appreciation letter from BYLC
- Gain valuable experience in event management, marketing, branding and communication
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment with diverse and talented youth
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume with two links of their favorite press-ad or TVC/SMC to email@example.com with “Marketing and Outreach Intern” in the subject line with in March 7, 2017.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further evaluations
The Campus Ambassadors will represent BYLC to their institutions and encourage students to apply to upcoming programs. They will gain valuable work experience while playing a vital role in creating awareness of different leadership programs in their campus and helping students understand the importance of undertaking leadership education. This is a voluntary role and students can work around their schedule.
Currently enrolled in an educational institution (school, college, madrassa, university)
Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
Involved with university bodies/clubs
Involved with any social cause/campaigns
Major Responsibilities (Duties may include, but are not limited to):
- On-campus brand ambassador: marketing, branding, promotional and outreach activities related to BYLC in school/university campuses including booth setup, class presentations etc.
- Outreach: putting up posters at different focal points, distributing stickers to students and organizing promotional campaigns on school/university campuses
- Partnership: develop and maintain partnerships with administrative bodies, faculty, and extra-curricular clubs
- Social media: use social media to inform peers about various activities and upcoming programs of BYLC
As a BYLC Campus Ambassador, you will:
- Expand your network by establishing and maintaining relationships with academic professionals, clubs and students at your institutions
- Identify and mentor like-minded students to help them grow in their academic and professional lives.
- Develop the skills and aptitude to pursue a part-time/full-time opportunity at BYLC.
- You will be part of a strong network of BYLC ambassadors and the BYLC team
- You will receive a one day leadership training workshop during your orientation, and 3 other leadership and professional development training workshops during your tenure.
- Transportation cost will be reimbursed for attending the trainings.
- Upon successful completion of the contract period you will be entitled to receive a letter of appreciation recognizing your performance and commitment.
Interested candidates should click here to fill up the application form by March 11, 2017. The contract will be from April 01, 2017 to February 28, 2018.
Apply by filling out the form below. Your resume should include complete details of work experience, academic performance, extracurricular activities, and names and contact details of two referees.
If you have any further questions or concerns please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org