The Coordinator will be responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining and managing the day-to-day operations. He/she will oversee the marketing, admissions and curriculum development activities.
Amongst many exciting challenges, the Deputy Manager will;
- Day-to-day management of BYLC’s leadership programs, measure progress and ensure alignment with the annual budget
- Supervise the programs and Human Resource and Administration department.
- Recruit, train, and supervise the program team and human resource staff
- Create strategies and action plans for successful marketing, recruitment, and execution of BYLC’s leadership programs
- Prepare and manage program budgets
- Ensure proper knowledge management and documentation of all programs.
- Conduct internal monitoring and evaluation for all programs.
- Lead the effort for alumni engagement and continuous leadership learning for BYLC graduates
- Maintain relationships with educators, administrators, program staff, vendors, and partners to attain operational efficiency and excellence.
- Collaborate with senior management to create a performance measurement and review framework
- Manage team by utilizing team members effectively for the success of the programs/events
- Prepare summary reports on the progress of all activities
- Supervise the Marketing Executive in the execution of promotional activities
- Engage the BYLC Graduate Network (BGN) for the mobilization of local youth
- Coordinate the activities and logistics required during the admissions process and other events
- Ensure that the Curriculum Executive has the resources to meet project milestones
- Track and record all expenses
- Ensure compliance with BYLC policies and procedures
- Attendance and Leave management
Desired candidate profile
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 3-4 years’ of relevant work experience
- Team management
- Organized and systematic way of working with an eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for improving the professional capabilities of youth
- Exceptional verbal communication and public speaking skills, as well as strong and concise writing skill in English and Bangla
- Personal qualities should include excellent presentation skills, creativity, integrity, commitment to public service, independent thinker, and team player
- Competitive salary with housing, health and travel allowances
- Training on leadership and communication from internationally renowned experts
- Voluntary opportunities for youth leadership development
- Working in a multicultural environment with diverse and talented youth from Bangladesh and abroad
- Develop support capability and critical thinking skills while working with team members to provide assistance as assigned
The Deputy Manager will be reporting to the Manager, Operations.
December 02, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Apply by filling out the form below. Your resume should include complete details of work experience, academic performance, extracurricular activities, and names and contact details of two referees. Your one-page cover letter should outline your motivation for joining BYLC and how you feel our organization can benefit from your skills and experience. If you have any further questions or concerns please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org