BYLC Career Expo is a one-of-a-kind placement program for aspiring job seekers looking for employment opportunities. Unlike any other career fair, BYLC Career Expo provides 360-degree solutions to candidates and employers at the same time. From mock interviews to resume vetting and final interviews, candidates and employers will experience a well-rounded recruitment process with necessary and relevant interventions from BYLC Office of Professional Development (OPD).
The expo will focus on the future of jobs and the skills youth need to adapt to an ever-evolving world that is becoming more and more dependent on artificial intelligence. Considering the advancements in technology and its future impact on the job market, BYLC Career Expo 2023 will highlight the relevance of artificial intelligence and its effect on the job market.
Participants can also get direct job placement opportunities with partner employer organizations of OPD. The expo provides quality professional development support to youth on a large scale, while also ensuring a positive impact on the lives of youth.
The fundamental objective of this career fair is to create opportunities for employment for the program graduates of OPD. Our prime objectives include:
● Connecting youth with employers according to their skills and preferred job sectors
● Preparing youth for the job market through resume evaluation and mock interview sessions
● Making the youth aware of the different long-term career options for their life through discussion sessions
● Resume vetted by industry experts
● Mock interviews conducted by industry experts with detailed assessment report
● Capacity building workshops to prepare participants for the job market
● Capstone project presentation by BYLC Career Bootcamp participants
● Sessions taken by industry experts
● Job showcasing by participating employers
● Competitions for the participants
● Opening and closing panel discussions
● Award giving and cultural event
Assistant Manager, BRAC Kumon Ltd.
International Recruitment Specialist, Eskimi Bangladesh
HR Generalist – Global Apparel Company
Assistant Manager ,HR, Jatri.co
Associate Research Manager, Kantar Group
Deputy Manager, Skills Development Programme
Programme Associate,Youth and Adolescent Nutrition
Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
Deputy Head of HR & Admin
Lead, Talent Acquisition & Development
A Reputed Conglomerate of Bangladesh
You can be a part of Career Expo 2022 by simply completing any career development-related online courses available at x.bylc.org even if you are not a BYLC or OPD graduate.
We suggest Résumé Writing Masterclass for easy access to the expo.
Once you have successfully completed the payment, you will be added to the Facebook group created for the purpose of assisting all the participants of the Career Expo. Through this group, you can avail of necessary information that will help your better understanding.
Our mock interview sessions can only be availed by registered participants.
You can avail any information from the Facebook group where you will be added.